FREE ON-DEMAND TRAINING: The 6 Overlooked Causes Of Thyroid Disease
How Our Patients Overcome Hashimoto’s and Thyroid Symptoms Naturally Using Functional Medicine
Click The Button To Watch
Presentation Right Now
Did You Know?
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is the most common form of hypothyroidism in the United States, affecting 1 out of 3 women.
Interestingly, it’s technically not even a thyroid condition, but a disorder in which the immune system turns on the body’s own tissues… like the thyroid.
Over time, this can lead to hypothyroidism, a condition in which the thyroid does not produce enough hormones for the body’s needs… thus affecting your energy levels and how quickly your body uses calories from the foods you eat.
And because there’s no pharmaceutical drugs for Hashimoto’s, there’s no incentive in conventional medicine to ever test for it.
Overcome Thyroid Symptoms, Quickly…
Skip over the “old way” of doing things and discover the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Wasting hours of time with doctors and specialists
- Suffering the limitations of the traditional insurance model
- Decreased quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Unsuccessful attempts at trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, cold hands and feet, brain fog, and constipation with medications
- Being faced with skeptic looks from your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalized approach
- Testing out various thyroid medications with numerous potential side effects
- An outdated medical system that’s unable to provide you with personalized support
The New Way To Deal With Thyroid Symptoms
We provide a simple plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalized program designed specifically for you
- Identifying the root cause(s) of thyroid symptoms with Root Cause Lab Testing
- 24/7 access to your practitioner, nutritionist/coach and support team
- Inspiring community workshops and direct access to an online support community
- Appointment scheduling you can perform on your phone or computer, and appointments that actually start on time
- A comprehensive plan that’s unique to you, as well as a team to support you through every step of its implementation
- A holistic approach that includes the customization of your diet and lifestyle, in addition to personalized coaching
Meet Uli Iserloh
Dr. Iserloh graduated from Boston University with a doctorate of Internal Medicine. He completed his undergraduate studies at the Wheaton College, receiving a BS in Nutrition. Following rotations at Boston Medical Center, the Roxbury Health Clinic, and primary care rotations through the Massachusetts Center for Natural Health, he became overly aware of the limitations that “conventional” medicine posed. Using a functional medicine approach to identify (and treat) the root cause of many dis-eases, Uli’s focus at The Hygeia Clinic has been on autoimmune and gastrointestinal conditions – including Hashimoto’s disease.